Jammu & Kashmir - Agreements
- Sheikh–Indira Accord, 1975
- Excerpts of Sheikh Abdullah's February 5, 1948, speech in the UN Security Council
- Acceptance of Instrument of Accession of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Agreement between Military Representatives of India and Pakistan regarding the Establishment of a Cease-fire Line in the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Bakshi Ghulam Mohammad's reply to Sadar-i-Riyasat's letter.
- Claim Over Ladakh Treaty.
- Dissolution Order Issued by the Sadar-i-Riyasat.
- Historic Speech Of the Hon'ble Sheikh Mohammed Abdullah in the Constituent Assembly.
- Indian Complaint to the Security Council Letter.
- Instrument of Accession of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Sadar-i-Riyasat's letter to Bakshi Ghulam Mohammad.
- Jinnah's Address.
- Kashmir Accord.
- Maharaja's Accession offer to India.
- National Demand.
- Naya Kashmir Document.
- Pakistan Resolution of the Lahore Session of the all India Muslim League.
- Parliament Resolution.
- Presidential Address of Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah Muslim Conference.
- Proclamation of Shreeman Indar Mohinder Rairajeshwar Maharajadhiraj Shree Harisingh Ruler of Jammu and Kashmir and Dependencies.
- Quit Kashmir speech of Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah.
- Rai Bahadur Pt. R.C. Kak, Prime Minister Jammu & Kashmir State to Mirza Afzal Beg.
- Reply from Lord Mountbatten to Maharajah Sir Hari Singh.
- Resolution of National Conference, 1950 condemning UN.
- Resolution of Kisan Mazdoor Conference.
- Sadar-i-Riyasat's letter to Sheikh Abdullah.
- Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah's Statement to the Constituent Assembly on Delhi Agreement.
- Statement of Acharya Kriplani, Congress President at Mujahid Manzil, Srinagar.
- Statement of Mir Waiz Moulvi Yousuf Shah on Congress Working Committee Resolution.
- Tashkent Declaration.
- Telegram from Foreign Secretary, Government of Pakistan, Karachi, to Prime Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar.
- Telegram from Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah to Cabinet Mission, 1946.
- U.N. Resolution.
Secret of Shimla Agreement