United Nations: India has slammed Pakistan for raising the Kashmir issue at a UN General Assembly session, saying it has become Islamabad's habit to misuse any forum for “narrow political gains” and asserting that the right to self-determination cannot be abused to undermine a nation's territorial integrity.
- Jammu Kashmir witnesses 74% voting in Final Phase-IX
- Jammu Kashmir witnesses 79.9% voting in Phase-VIII
- Jammu Kashmir witnesses 75.3% voting in Phase-VII
- Jammu Kashmir witnesses 76.9% voting in Phase-VI
- Jammu Kashmir witnesses 71.1% voting in Phase-V
- Jammu Kashmir witnesses 71.3% voting in Phase-IV
- Jammu Kashmir witnesses 75.2% voting in Phase-III
- 1321 candidates in fray for 537 Sarpanch Halqas, 5234 for 4283 Panch wards in 7th Phase
- Jammu Kashmir witnesses 71.1% voting in Phase-II
- Voting to take place at 2179 polling booths in Phase-II
- Turnout in Jammu, 64.4% in Kashmir & 65.5% in Ladakh: 79.4% Poll Percentage of Phase-I
- Panchayat Polls-2018: CEO issues notification for final Phase
- Panchayat Polls-2018: CEO issues notification for 8th Phase
- 1371 candidates in fray for 553 Sarpanch Halqas, 5426 for 4279 Panch wards in 3rd Phase
- Panchayat Polls-2018: CEO issues notification for 7th Phase
- 1038 candidates in fray for 468 Sarpanch Halqas, 4165 for 3610 Panch Wards in 2nd Phase
- Panchayat Polls-2018: CEO issues notification for 6th Phase
- Phase-I of Panchayat Elections 2018: Nominations filed for 8 panchayat constituencies in Srinagar
- Panchayat Polls-2018: CEO issues notification for 5th Phase
- Panchayat Polls-2018: CEO issues notification for 4th Phase
- 1886 nominations filed for Sarpanch Halqas, 6763 for Panch Wards in Phase-I
- Panchayati Polls-2018: CEO issues notification for 3rd Phase
- Security deposit for Sarpanch, Panch candidates slashed drastically
- Panchayati Polls-2018: CEO issues notification for 2nd Phase
- Panchayat Polls-2018: Chief Secretary reviews preparedness with DCs, District SPs
- Panchayat Polls-2018: CEO issues Notification for 1st Phase
- Panchayat Polls-2018: CEO announces Schedule
- Consolidated Result of Jammu & Kashmir
- Final Phase of Municipal Election-2018 records 4.2% polling
- 3rd Phase of Municipal Polls-2018 Overall poll percentage 16.4
- 2nd Phase of Municipal Polls-2018 Overall poll percentage 32.3
- 1st phase of Municipal Polls-2018 Overall poll percentage 56.7
The US is unlikely to revoke the suspension of aid to Pakistan until it sees substantial progress against terrorists and their safe havens, the Trump administration has told Islamabad as top officials of the two countries met here to try to reset their strained ties.
Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed-led Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) and Falah-i-Insaniyat Foundation (FIF) are no longer on the list of banned outfits in Pakistan as the presidential ordinance that proscribed them under a UN resolution has lapsed, a media report said on Friday.
Pakistan can do more to combat terrorism, the Pentagon said today. The US has repeatedly said that Pakistan is not taking action against terror groups like the Haqqani network and the Taliban. Islamabad has denied those allegations.
Last month, the US froze some USD 2 billion in security assistance to Pakistan.
There are chances eminence of Pakistan being placed on global terrorist financing watch list that would endanger its handful of remaining banking links to outside world causing financial pain to the economy when the general election looms Pakistan. Pakistan is trying its level best to seek head off from likely inclusion on the grey list of Financial Action Task Force by amending anti-terrorism laws and taking over organisations controlled by Hafiz Saeed.